Thursday, August 13, 2009

Chocolate Gelato

I should have known this was coming when I got him his very own
chocolate gelato. This was followed by a quick transformation into a
Tasmanian devil that I chased willy nilly around Whole Foods
Market. Upon our arrival home I was treated to the biggest tantrum I've endured from him in at least 6 months. I blame it on a combination of too much sugar and teething (and most certainly NOT bad parenting).

We're still trying to make it through the arrival of some new molars. They appear to be causing him quite a bit of pain. Yesterday he woke up from his nap screaming and crying that his teeth were hurting so I broke down and gave him Tylenol.

In completely unrelated news, I'm back on my starvation diet trying hard to shed the last 15 of the 45 pounds I gained during my pregnancy with Mariah. This means I eat breakfast and lunch and a snack and then around 3pm I stop eating and don't eat until breakfast the following morning. It's a tough diet to stick too, but easier for me than counting calories or following certain food groupings. It also helped me shed the 45 pounds I gained with Hayden and in High School a fabulous 15 pounds that I had hanging on me for apparently no reason.....except maybe my obsession with chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment