Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Potty Diaries: Day 2

Today was day 2 of our potty training ventures. It kicked off with a nice puddle on the floor, but quickly took an upward turn when Hayden suddenly started to tell me that he "had to go potty really bad." The first time he went by himself I cried....like a baby. The second time he did it I was so excited I gave him two chocolate chip cookies and a handful of "potty candy." I'm pretty sure of the two of us I'm the one who is the most excited about this. The future is looking pretty bright my friends, pretty bright indeed. Who knew potty train could have such a profound affect on the parents.

1 comment:

  1. That's so sad about the "wood" sticker. I would feel so cheated! Shame on you Target!
    Here are the TOMS...
    http://www.shoes.com/p-ec1181843.shtml

    Potty training still going well? :)

    ReplyDelete